Rimas if we have a spell checker with words and its in po format we can upload
that to pootle?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rimas Kudelis [mailto:r...@akl.lt]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:20 AM
To: LibreOffice L10n
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations

Hi,

2013.02.14 08:24, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
> is that for the suite itself? What else should be translated?

You can see the list of projects here:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/ . As you can see, suite's
UI and Help are separate projects. I personally wouldn't bother with help until
UI has progressed significantly, but it's up to you and your team.

Askbot is software that runs ask.libreoffice.org. I guess I'll talk to askbot's
author and others about removal of this project from our pootle. He's using
Transifex, so there's no need to duplicate the effort.

Website is already enabled for Maltese, and covers strings that are used by our
CMS customizations and modules (not the textual content though), and a few
other things.

Terminology is a special type of project. It allows you to upload .po files
with translations of commonly used words (and, I assume, phrases), and is used
by Pootle when offering suggestions.

With this information, I hope you can make a decision what other projects you
want to see enabled for Maltese.

Regards,
Rimas