In data mercoledì 28 agosto 2013 12:40:35, Andras Timar ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Translation deadline for LibreOffice 4.1.2 rc1 is 2013-09-01. I
> downloaded translations from Pootle today and ran pocheck on them. The
> result is here:
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/error-report/report-4.1.txt
>
> Could you please fix bugs by 2013-09-01? Failing to do so will require
> me to do that, that means I'll have to delete faulty translations
> (that you may reintroduce later) so really, it is not ideal. Please
> understand the importance of these bugs, they cause runtime issues. I
> know that many of these bugs have been there for ages, but now we have
> a tool to find them, so it is a good time to fix them.
>
> Here is the list of affected locales:
> am as bn-IN bo brx bs cy dgo dz el fa gu he hi id it ka km kn ko kok
> ks ku lt mai mk ml mn mni mr my ne nl nn nr nso oc om or pa-IN pl
> pt-BR ro rw sa-IN sat sd si sid sk sl sq ss st sw-TZ ta te tg tn ts ug
> uk uz vi xh zu
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Hi All

for Italian:

ERROR: Style name translations must be unique in:
/home/timar/libreoffice-master/translations/source/it/sw/source/ui/utlui.po
Language: it
Duplicated translation is: Titolo
See STR_POOLCOLL_*
Heading and Title are translated in the same way, "Titolo", presently I have
no alternatives.

I can only follow the French way: Title > Titre principal

Sophie, any comments? Thanks,

Ciao
--
Valter