Hi Michael,

On Monday, 2014-05-26 10:46:18 +0100, Michael Bauer wrote:

> That's much better, I'm happy with that!
>
> 26/05/2014 10:34, sgrìobh Eike Rathke:
> >Not really, you got the options mixed up;-)
> >Following your wording it should be something like
> >
> >If you have set "Conversion from text to number" to either "Generate
> >#VALUE! error" or "Treat as zero", you cannot choose (here) if
> >conversion of an empty string to a number will generate an error or if
> >it will treat empty strings as zero. Otherwise this option determines
> >how empty strings are treated.

Ok. The full text now reads:

This option determines how an empty string is treated when used in
arithmetic operations. If you have set "Conversion from text to number"
to either "Generate #VALUE! error" or "Treat as zero", you cannot choose
(here) if conversion of an empty string to a number will generate an
error or if it will treat empty strings as zero. Otherwise this option
determines how empty strings are treated.

Changed with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=69d2fe6e57dd77b735234d139343b3a3faee165d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-3&id=0f000f4a835a770d72dd3dc73690363801367008

Thanks
  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack