Hi Olivier,

Olivier Hallot kirjoitti 20.8.2020 14:59:
The strings are copied. No changes in Help, and contents inside <ahelp>
tag will continue.

Synching back from extended tips to <ahelp> is possible but will require
some amount of development in the Help build.

Note: At the moment, we are only working to copy <ahelp> contents that
belongs to a dialog (known as an *.ui file). Contents related to .uno
command and HID codes often related to menus and toolbars) will be
addressed later.

Thanks for the information. Is there a way to search for only the <ahelp> contents that belong to a dialog in Weblate (so I could review the translations for just those and leave the rest for later)?

Best regards,
Tuomas