Thanks, Tuomas that was useful.

I've checked the latest daily 7.1 at https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86_64@tb77-TDF/2020-10-22_05.16.13/ and the Extended Tool Tips that I've translated appear after clicking the What's This? icon.

Given the 7.1 release plan has a hard code freeze for the second week in January 2012 it gives me a timetable to translate and check consistancy in 7.1. The Extended Tool Tips do look useful as well, which is a bonus! :-)

Rhos

Ar 22/10/2020 20:01, ysgrifennodd Tuomas Hietala:
Hello Rhoslyn,

The extended tips have landed in LO UI master, meaning that the translations will eventually appear in 7.1. I don't think there are plans to backport them to 7.0 (but maybe someone can confirm?).

Tuomas