Op 27-8-2013 19:39, Dick Groskamp schreef:
Op 27-8-2013 18:11, janI schreef:
Hi.

I am currently comparing all strings in 4.0.1 templates, with strings
generated by genLang. During this exercise I found a wrong template in
4.0.1:

file cui/source/dialogs/passwdomdlg.src contains (among other strings, line
87 on my system):

     FixedText FT_PASSWD_NOTE
     {
         Pos = MAP_APPFONT( 6, 80 );
         Size = MAP_APPFONT( 159, 4*8 );     // some extra space for
translation in other languages
Text [ en-US ] = "Note: After a password has been set, the document
will only open with "\
"the password. Should you lose the password, there will be
no way to "\
"recover the document. Please also note that this password
is case-sensitive.";
         WordBreak = TRUE;
     };

However templates/cui/source/dialogs.pot contains (line 1389):

#:
passwdomdlg.src#RID_DLG_PASSWORD_TO_OPEN_MODIFY.FT_PASSWD_NOTE.fixedtext.text
msgid "Note: After a password has been set, the document will only open
with "
msgstr ""

This text is sent to translation, but is rather different from the text in
the source tree.

Have I missed something, or are we translating a wrong message ?

rgds
jan I.

You are right.

It seems that the rest of the message has been cut off.

It should be there I assume, makes more sence then this half part message.

Forgot the link to the Pootle adres:
https://translate.apache.org/nl/aoo40/cui/source/translate.html#unit=13544245

(Replace nl in the link by your own ISO-code)

--
DiGro