Hi,

in AOO Draw:

ENGLISH version:
  Tools > Options > OpenOffice Draw > Grid
  section: "Snap position", label after 1st checkbox i.e. "When creating or
moving objects"

POLISH version: Narzędzia > Opcje > OpenOffice Draw > Siatka
  section: "Pozycja przyciągania", label after 1st checkbox:
  "Podczas tworzenia lub przenoszenia obiektów".

Part of word "*obiektów"* is lost.

I have tested few variations of original text and come up with one that is
both shorter and similar in meaning.

It would read: *"Przy przeciąganiu lub przenoszeniu obiektów"*

I'd like someone with good command of Polish to express opinion on my
proposal
before I do any change at Pootle.

The other solution is - of course - to change layout of dialog
(like Bugzilla Issue 128283 - Issue with layout of dialog "Solver"). Thanks
for it by the way.

Regards