Hi,
sorry for replying late;

That one was even too narrow for German, so "objects" was left out. ;-)

It just reads: "Beim Erzeugen und Bewegen"

Same trick - or  like you once said  - dirty hack - employ French  and
Russian in their UI, welcome aboard!

I prepared dialog under Basic IDE, default system font Segoi UI. All
looked good.

*SORRY i just realized that I've made dumb mistake (Copy-Paste approach).*

original is: "Podczas tworzenia lub przenoszenia obiektów"  -  43 characters
new version is *"Przy tworzeniu lub przenoszeniu obiektów" * - 40 characters

It is definitely shorter and should work.

That  remark of  Mr. Maciej Nux Jaros.

 both versions have the same number of characters

cleary proves he is a programmer by vocation.

Wielkie dzięki (a kapelusze jeszcze niżej....).

Regards for both of you

Czeslaw  Wolański