From: Labs-l [mailto:labs-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Antoine
Musso
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 16:23
To: labs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Labs-l] Can we get the Labs Project Board for Grafana working
again>

On 20/09/16 23:55, Maximilian Doerr wrote:
> So how do I create a dashboard on this Grafana with my project on it?

The dashboard is now available on https://grafana-labs.wikimedia.org/
and knows about all labs projects having the Diamond collector.

Click Home in the top menu bar. That opens a search box that also list all
available dashboards.

Look for "Labs Project Board" and click it.

You land at:

https://grafana-labs.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/labs-project-board

You will see two drop down:

  Project: cvn    Servers: All

The dashboard default to the "cvn" labs project. Switch to your project and you
will get an aggregate view of Load/Memory/CPU.

The rows below are for each of the servers. Click on a server name and the row
will expand.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso