No, the refresh rate is saved as part of the dashboard.
Also a 5s refresh rate is insane and please do not use it, such refresh
rates have brought the production graphite service to its knees before.
Remember graphite only contains minutely data so there is little point in
refreshing it every 5 seconds.

Addshore