Hello all,

I'm not one for adoring the stars, finding the characters they play more to
my liking.  I learned long ago not to look at the actor's fan site as the
real picture of him would usually destroy any liking I had (exception
Harrison Ford, although I really prefer Hans Solo).  Therefore my list
includes Aragorn (Viggo Mortenson in Lord of the Rings), Legolas (Orlando
Bloom in ditto), as of last night Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp in
Pirates of the Carribean), Agent J (Will Smith in Men in Black I & II), Tim
Allen in Galaxy Quest (can't remember his character's name) and Shrek (Shrek).

I've always liked both Hepburns and Glenda Jackson as Elizabeth R, Maggie
Smith in anything, Dame Judy Dench in anything.

I really don't watch alot of movies.  I used to average one a year (in the
theatre) or even 1 every two years.  But now that the children are in their
early teens our movie watching has increased by leaps and bounds!

Heather 
Abbotsford BC
Sunny and going to be hot.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to