No it was Robin Hood...He played Prince John. He also was the bad guy in
"Quincy Down Under". I loved him in Galaxy Quest. I thought that movie was a
blast (loved all the characters)

Cearbhael

----- Original Message -----
From: Clay Blackwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bev Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] idols in my eyes


> It's funny, Bev!  When this thread turned toward listing
> *current* favorites, the first one who popped into my mind
> was Alan Rickman!  I love his bad guys!!  He played the
> Prince in a Robin Hood movie and I just cracked up (was it
> "Men in Tights"?)
>
> Other actors that I think are talented are Jack Nicholson,
> Anthony Hopkins, and William Hurt ("Kiss of the Spider
> Woman" is one of my all-time favorites...)
>
> Clay
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bev Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 12:22 PM
> Subject: [lace-chat] idols in my eyes
>
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > Wasn't RRedford in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid?  (if
> you hear
> > creaking, that would be my mind). I really liked that
> movie. I liked Clint
> > Eastwood in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - because I
> didn't watch it
> > until about a year ago LOL - it is a campy movie, and
> Eastwood is so cool.
> > Also like Bogart in the one with Ingrid Bergman (duh!
> > was sitting here trying to remember the name - it's
> Casablanca). No I
> > didn't see it when it first came out, LOL again.
> > And Bogie was short too - they wouldn't be idols if they
> lived up to their
> > screen image IMHO.
> >
> > ok - yes to Harrison Ford except his acting is getting
> predicable. Sean
> > Connery is good to watch too.
> > There are more watchables, but I'm not spilling all my
> cookies *
> > ok, just one more - Alan Rickman (esp. in Galaxy Quest), a
> bonus that he's
> > in HP. and a batch of brownies: the entire Lord of the
> Rings cast.
> >
> > actresses: yes to both Mesdames Hepburn, they are good to
> watch, and
> > Ingrid, too. Dame Judy, Maggie Thompson (is it Thomspon?
> aargh brain like
> > a sieve this morning - she was in Gosford Park. Is
> Professor McGonagall
> > in HP) and among the younger ones, Cate Blanchett.
> >
> > Whyizit I can come up with more male names than female -
> the movie biz
> > being what it is, I guess.
> >
> > bye for now
> > Bev in summery Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)
> > To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> containing the line:
> > unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to