Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you very much for the wonderful pillow bag, I saw one a few weeks ago
very similar and thought I would make one someday, but thanks to a very kind
secret pal I now can spend more time making lace.  The material you used is
very nice and beautifully made and in my favourite colour, I feel very lucky.
I can't wait to go to the next lace meeting on Tuesday to show it off.  You
asked if I collect anything, I have a small collection of little witches the
uglier the better.

Thank you
Faye Owers
Shearwater