[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> We have been having problems with viruses, yes we do have a virus checker,
> I always update before I even download.
>
> DH has phoned BT because of the problems we have to be told they are
> awash with viruses.  I have had six messages saying that my messages
> could not be sent, as I had not sent any messages I knew something
> was wrong.  DH has had many more of the same messages.
>
> Jean in Newbury

Jean and the spiders,

Last week I was sending emails direct from aol (rather than from my account
by via the web) - and I kept being told that my email was taking too long to
send.

Suddenly this just stopped

I was led to believe that there was too much traffic at that one time, so now
I tend to go on line when it's more quite - it also stops mum and dad moaning
about me being on the phone all evening.

Regards

Liz