My husband says that it is related to he fact that we drive on the right
side of the road.  He said that since there are a lot of ambidexterious
people that tend to the right, that it must be due to driving.  Since I am a
very dominate left hander, I must be in trouble.....I always tend to go
around things to the left.  I guess I should move over to Europe and drive
there *VBG*!!

Mikki
Fairbanks Alaska
Where it is RAINING!!  There is little snow, and a WHOLE LOTTA Ice!  This is
November??!