Hi All,  I'm another member of the red shoes club.  I have a pair of red
flats that I love to wear.  For some reason I feel having shoes to match the
color of an outfit (or accessory) is the height of fashion!  I also have a
pair of red espadrilles with a wedge for a heel.  I sewed red sequins all
over them so they are my Ruby Slippers.  I'm drooling over all the tales of
red spike heels <G>.

With my first real paycheck I bought a black wool cape, mid-calf length with
a big hood.  I think my Goddaughter has it now, she wore it for Halloween
one year.  One day I was walking home from work in Philadelphia, down the
parkway in front of the Art Museum for you who know the area.  It was in the
winter so it was dark and the wind was blowing and I had the hood up.  A
policeman at the crosswalk said
"I didn't know what was coming towards me!"  <G>.

Jane in Vermont, USA where we have a dusting of snow and the balmy mid-40s F
(6-7C) has turned to windy 25 F (-5C) - Brrrrrrrr.