Dear Secret Pal in California

Your package arrived today, thank you. You have a different name this time! When I saw the ball of Finca thread I thought maybe I knew who you are but looking back at the recent correspondence about Finca it was with Noelene in Australia.

The picture of the lace you made for your mother is great - you must have burned a bit of midnight oil to get it done in just three weeks! All best wishes to her and her new husband.

I've been Christmas shopping gain today - just about finished except for the foodstuffs. I very nearly bought some paper napkins but decided I didn't really like any that were in the local shops, so those in the pack are very welcome - they will get used on Sunday 28th when we have all the family over for lunch and tea.

The lace ornament is hanging on my Christmas tree, right at the front. All the ornaments are gold or white so that one fits in well and will be used for years to come. When I unpacked the boxes of Christmas decorations last week it was lovely finding several little gifts from different Arachnes - a giant bobbin spangled with tinsel and baubles from Valerie (in California), a ribbon and shell ornament from Alice (in Oregon) and a BL picture "card" from Liliane in Canada. Next year there will also be a BL ornament from ??????

Wishing you and yours a very happy festive season

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign