Christmas has come early

Thank you for your December package.  I love nougat (and having tried to make
it once - tasted fine, but was a sticky mess - I enjoy receiving it ready
made).  The thread will find a use probably over Summer if I can manage a few
days off work.  The candle is different to any that I have seen here, and I
assume that the rest of the gift was Christmas decorations (they are going on
the tree anyway).

Thank you once again and I wish you a Merry Christmas

Maryanne
Ulverstone Australia
Where Summer seems to be here to stay (for a day or two anyway)