I want to thank you for your package.  I am always impressed at how much
thought you put into your gifts.  This month seemed to have a theme!  "mini"
theme that is...mini barrel of monkeys (perfect for entertaining bored nephews
and nieces and I have already had a large sized barrel of fun showing it off)
a mini divider pin (beautiful in it's diminutiveness) and a mini craft keeper!
I am using it for my spangling beads!  The pin cushion has found its home and
the threads are beautiful.  I am hanging the adorable mini rooster bucket on
my wall with some silk daisies in it.  It is going to look great.  I'll have
to send you pictures of all your rooster things when this comes to an end.
Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day and that work is slowing down a bit for
you so that you can enjoy it!  Thank you so much for the past few months and
the effort you have made...it is appreciated :)
Debbie in Florida (where the skies are gray a lot these days, but the hope for
sunny days is very much alive)