I like this!  LOL!!!

> My idea was for a T-shirt that says something like:
>
> Give a person a piece of lace
> and they will .............................

"treasure a heirloom"

> [enlarged length of lace inserted here]
> Teach a person to make lace
> and they need to buy a lace pillow, pins,
> a pin-cushion, a dozen bobbins, a pricker,
> cotton thread, cover cloths, lace books,
> linen thread, a few more bobbins, scissors,
> lace patterns, and of course more bobbins.

> And is there anything you would add to the list of things needed?

What about chocolate?  *VBG*  and for us tatters, shuttles, beads,
charms, ribbons, picot gauges, rulers, thread heaven, shuttle winder,
and more shuttles!!!!

> Maybe someone might even put it into production?

That makes me think but I want to avoid more "troubles".  ;-)

Wally
http://needles-n-shuttles.com
http://tat-along.tripod.com
http://frivolite.needles-n-shuttles.com