Dear Secret Pal in Australia,

So sorry for the delay in sending my thanks but your parcel came while I was
away and had to pick it up from the sorting office.

Thanks once again for the lovely goodies that you sent, they certainly helped
to relieve some of the jetlag !!

I have not heard of the fish but the magnet is great and has joined my
collection on the fridge door !!

I love the bobbins and will get them spangled and onto my pillow soon.

Thank you also for the toiletries they always come in useful .

The fish gift tag will be very handy as it is my sisters birthday on Tuesday
and I can use it on her pressie.

Thanks once again,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth,