Hello All

My microwave needs to be replaced as the enamel is peeling from the inside.
I was wondering if I should spend the extra money and get a combination oven
with a grill as well as microwaves.  Have any of you got one of these and do
you use the grill part often? Are they easy to clean if fat spatters inside?
I have an Aga (solid cooker run on oil) which I love, but it sometimes does
not have enough heat left in the oven to brown things properly (e.g.. roast
potatoes after roasting a turkey all morning!) and an ancient gas cooker as
standby with a very feeble grill I don't use.  Any advice would be
gratefully received.

Naturally I need a microwave oven to save time for lacemaking! (and
Michelle's Christmas Pudding).

Thanks Liz for your comment about the V&A in London.  We will be visiting my
aunt near Oxford next month and my DH wants to go to the Science Museum in
London, so you have confirmed my decision to go to the V&A rather than spend
time admiring the vintage engine parts of the Science museum!

Lindy in Ireland where it is a bright but cold day after a week or so of
heavy rain.