I have not heard of Bunches but have used
http://www.sovereignflyingflorist.com/ in Guernsey for many years to send
flowers to my relatives in Britain. I have always had good reports back from
the recipients.  Although one time my MIL sent the card enclosed with the
flowers back to them to complain.  She said they were not usually what she
received.  I usually sent her freesias but for some reason I sent her
carnations or a mixed bunch that year.  She received another bunch of flowers
with an apology!!  Another year she had the Post office in Manchester doing a
search for them but I had forgotten the date for Mothers day in England and had
not ordered any.  My last order sent earlier this year to my Aunt for her 80th
birthday received a complaint that she had to use too many vases for them!

Good luck with your flower purchase.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA