-----Original Message-----
I went to the post box today and squealed with delight, there was not a bill
in sight! Double bonus!  There was a parcel inside!

Thank you very much for my gifts.  The writing paper is lovely and I look
forward to writing some letters on it.  The cross stitch will keep me busy
on my next trip (15 Sleeps to go!).  The Angel is great, I really love
blues!  The earrings are just my colour too.  The caramels are great, I've
had to promise to share them with my mum, we both love caramel!  Thanks so
much for the tip on bobbin winding and storage of the bobbins.

Once again, thank you

Shell