So being the
> obedient
> type she was, she stood still patiently and waited for it to fly away
> -- and the
> bee stung her on the arm! I'll never forget that!!! Since then, I
> always have
> brushed them away -- or rather, flailed away at them and run away!

i had to stay in for recess one day for not standing still when a bee
flew around the classroom in kindtergarden.  i am no fool!  you stand
there and you are just a bee sting cushion!

the other girl you mentioned probably eats glass and rocks for show!
lol!  how could you let a bee sting you?  no way!

from susan in tennessee,u.s.a.