Bev Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
but also have Tetley's (why-is-it-round) on
standby. Evening tea is almost always rooibos.

I presume you mean why is the tea bag round? - I think it was a marketing
gimmick - fits the bottom of the mug for those of us philistines who make a mug
of tea not a pot!

I love Tetleys extra strong tea made with soft Scottish water but rarely drink
coffee, love the smell but the taste never matches up to the promise and it
gives me palipitations if it's at all strong. Actually my favourite tipple is
tap water.

jenny barron

Scotland

jenny barron