Not something I've ever been into. At 63 my hair is now naturally darker than when I was 20 (still have a hairpiece which matched then for comparison). Both my brothers are white, but I take after my mother who still only had about a dozen grey hairs when she died. I'd love to go grey.

I'd never dye it. Even though I'd never thought about it, I was put off completely when we had our horses at the local livery stables, and one of the mothers, who used a non-permanent hair dye, stood in the rain with black hair dye running down her face. Total embarrassment. I am as nature intended.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK