I had my first grey hairs at 9 years old!
It has slowly turned from dark brown to white - and it has taken 70 years to get it This white - so I don't colour it at all!! :)) I did try going blonde once - but wound up with carrotty coloured hair - which did not suit me at all!!!

I use a purple-y coloured shampoo to try to keep it white and eliminate that horrid yellowy tinge.

The sad part is that due to blood-pressure medication, it no longer holdsa a perm - they drop out within a few weeks, so I have just had it cut short - and am trying it out as straight hair! Not sure that I like it too much, but it is easier to cope with that growing it long - which I was trying to do! I got it down to shoulder length - then " Yuk!!! I Have to get it cut!!" :))

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where we had a very heavy frost this morning [EMAIL PROTECTED]