On 8/9/08 6:11 AM, micki wrote:

I am having an interesting chat with my web-technie
friends at the moment: which is better - a blog or a
website?   I know you can link a website to a blog but
would like to leave that out of my question.

Could you also give an explanation for your preference?

Um, er, uh . . . I use my blogs for blogging and my websites
for websiting.  What are you planning to do?

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.livejournal.com/