Hi all

For those not going over lists and checking them twice to go to
convention, how're things, lace-wise? Everyone cool enough (or warm enough
or tepid enough - this is hemisphere friendly) to do lace? And what's on
your pillow now?
Let's fill in the time until convention reports come our way...

I am approaching the second move of my Flanders lesson/hanky
edge, and after the move will be able to begin the third corner. On my
pillow dedicated to a mindless project I have now *5* inches of the 13
required to go around the fabric points ornament.

Such excitement. Do respond.

--
bye for now
Bev in summery Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)