Well, I've just spent a lovely day with a lacemaker visiting from Tasmania!  We
talked lace, people, more lace, computers, lace, OIDFA, elderly parents, lace,
and lace!!

I haven't met Faye face to face before, although she does pop up on Arachne,
but it was really lovely to put a face to the name.  We're both going to the
Australian Lace Guild conference in Adelaide in late September, so we'll have
another chance to talk then.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Bev Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi all

For those not going over lists and checking them twice to go to
convention, how're things, lace-wise? Everyone cool enough (or warm enough
or tepid enough - this is hemisphere friendly) to do lace? And what's on
your pillow now?
Let's fill in the time until convention reports come our way...

I am approaching the second move of my Flanders lesson/hanky
edge, and after the move will be able to begin the third corner. On my
pillow dedicated to a mindless project I have now *5* inches of the 13
required to go around the fabric points ornament.

Such excitement. Do respond.

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]