At 12:50 AM 12/4/2003, you wrote:
The nice thing about Eeva-Liisa's patterns is that they work.......
I agree with the person who said that you need a large pillow, (flat). These are big patterns.

I haven't made a large pattern, but I tried to imagine making one.  What
pillow would I use.....   Has anyone tried doing one on a large bolster pillow?
It seems like that would be a practical method of working with a very large
pattern.

Happy lacing,

Alice in Oregon -- Where rain is listed for the next week.