Hello all,

     Well I am the new one who is just learning to do bobbin lace.  I finally 
got to make some lace, it is torchon ground, and looks like real lace.  Oh 
my, I am so giddy, I am still having trouble with the footside.  This piece of 
lace has a footside on each side.  It involves 20 pairs of bobbins, and I am 
doing it on a downhill angle.  The side where I add bobbins looks good (the 
right hand side) the left hand side sucks.  Oh well, practice, practice.  I did it 
in color so I could see how the pattern works.  I am still to do it in white, 
however, I need to work on the left footside and the tension.  But wow, my 
first lace.  :)   Sorry I could ramble all night. 

Well God Bess you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year,  I hope all your 
hopes and dreams come true. Thank you for being such a cool group to be a part 
of. 

Lynn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Melinda Weasenforth)
Clarksburg, West Virginia

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to