Viv,

I was just thinking about this in the car this morning, nope - no copy 
of Lace for January so it isn't just me who hasn't got it.

I was thinking that I was being victimised!!

I can sleep easy now

Liz

Viv Dewar wrote:

 > Hi - especially all UK Lace Guild Members
 > Has anyone got their January "Lace " yet?
 > I got my "Young Lacemakers" magazine today (I still celebrate my 10th
 > birthday - after about 35 more!). Normally it arrives about 1 - 2 weeks
 > after Lace.
 > Before I contact the Hollies I wanted to check if I was alone in not
 > receiving Jan's edition (then I'd phone straight away). If they've had a
 > distribution glitch and all of us are still waiting I'd hang on a bit to
 > let the mail service catch up with itself.
 > Happy lacing
 > Viv
 >
 > -
 > To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
 > unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >

-- 
Regards

Liz B

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to