Not a problem, Janice!!  Betty Ann, Tamara and I are "thick
as thieves" even though we don't get together as often as we
like...  so I don't mind taking the rap for a good friend
once in a while!!  We'd be a curious trio if you heard us
yapping together...  I've got that "Vuh-ginia accent, Betty
Ann is decidedly "hillbilly" - a title she claims with great
pride - and Tamara has that lovely combination of "Vuh-ginia
(as learned from her DH - the original VA Gentleman...) with
the Polish accent.  I confess that I'm the fledgling
lacemaker in the group...  B.A. has been making lace the
longest and is the best "remedial lace" teacher I know of...
give her 10 minutes and she can spot your problem and teach
you the right way to do it!!   T. is my mentor and loudest
knowledgeable cheerleader (DH is a super cheerleader, but he
thought the first gauze bandage I made was stunning!!)

My Bulletin came today, so I was able to see what all the
excitement is about.  Debra has outdone herself, and I loved
every page of it!!

And for anyone who has received theirs (along with the
Member's Handbook), please note that my email address is
listed incorrectly.  The name is correct, but the domain is
not.  It should be .net, not .com.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA