At 10:07 PM -0500 2/4/04, Tamara P. Duvall wrote:
Yours, thinking that, perhaps, I ought to have "hogged" all the above info <g>... I've accepted the "position" of the "BL Editor" of IOLI (first "salvo" in the summer issue) -- a function which carries the responsibility of 3 articles and a pattern every year. I think I'm "all set" (4 variations on a pattern, and 3 articles to go with them) for the first year, but, with the ideas for the *articles* being in short supply...

Congratulations on accepting this position, Tamara, and I know you'll do fine in it. Enjoy!!

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD