Hi Noelene,

Congratulatoins with this great succes.

Caren

  >From: "W & N Lafferty" >Reply-To: "W & N Lafferty" >To: "Lace"
  >Subject: [lace] Show Results >Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:55:00 +1100
  > >It's been a good season - my large Torchon mat, for which I
  received a >first at the Canberra show, has not only received a first
  at the Cooma >show, but has won Champion of the Needlecraft section
  today. > >Noelene in Cooma >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/ > >- >To unsubscribe send
  email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: >unsubscribe lace
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]