I have a beautiful oak turned bobbin tree which I bought as a rash purchase 
from Biggins at a lace day a couple of years ago.

At first, I didn't use it.  But this was because I was making lace sitting on 
my bed and would wind and use my bobbins immeadiately.  However, it was a 
beautiful thing and let's face it we lace makers like having beautiful things.

But then, we moved into our little flat and now I sit making lace with my 
bobbin tree next to me and my wound pairs on it.  I'm also using my pillow stand 
and my back chair (you know the types you kneel on) - suddenly I'm making lace 
in the way I had only dreamed of when I was living at my parents.

Now I know why I bought the bobbin tree!!!

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm blogging now - see what it's all about

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to