Hello again, my bobbinlace books came in the mail from Powell's today (about 2 weeks 
sooner than their estimate) and I am so excited. 

My question now is about bobbins.  I know many of you use the spangled ones but I was 
wondering if anyone uses the square European ones I have seen on some websites.  They 
look like the would resist the rolling problem that has been mentioned and I wonder if 
they would make a good starter bobbin or what.  I see myself as ultimately doing 
yardage lace for the most part and I don't know if that will make a difference.

Regarding pillows, thank you again to everyone who responded.  I am thinking of trying 
to buy the ethafoam myself and building a simpler roller pillow.  In the meantime I 
think I will order an ethafoam cookie pillow to get started.  I can totally understand 
the large collections of pillows many of you have, everytime I start looking I see 1 
or 2 more I covet.  :-)

Thanks again,
Janet
Fort McMurray, ALberta, Canada

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to