In a message dated 27/04/2004 06:52:41 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
writes:

> This doesn't need to be your 'last equipment question'.  We were all newbys 
> 
> once too.

Actually, I was just thinking that because there are so many variations on 
styles, stiches and equipment that really, we are all newbies at something in 
lacemaking.  I've been making lace for 14 years and am really proficient at many 
aspects but there is always a new combination stich I find in a book or a new 
pattern at a lace fair to try and then I'm a newbie all over again.

So keep asking.

And by the way, I have made some more of the lace on my bloggin site I just 
have to take some photos and up load them soon

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm blogging now - see what it's all about

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to