>...Where I have to disagree with Tamara is about the Bush/Cheney/Carbs
thing.
>It is very cute, as Tamara herself often is, and it's very provocative 
>too,but to my mind, utterly inappropriate to the Lace List. If lacemakers
>feel impelled to talk politics with other lacemakers, maybe Lace-chat is
>the place.

>Aurelia

Hi, Aurelia, I'd just like to point out in Tamara's defence that the
statement is part of her signature, she doesn't talk about it in her
emails. Naughty, perhaps, but I can't see why it is inappropriate, no-one
is asked to comment about it.
On the other hand, I thought our moderators, and other arachnes, have been
pleading through the years for people not to copy a whole long email when
they answer it, just a bit to indicate what the answer is about. I noticed
lately very long quotes are creeping back, I got a digest with only 3-4
emails, because the bulk of it consisted of what I had already read in
previous emails, and someone was just reproducing verbatim.
Could everyone please keep quotes to a minimum, as I did above.
Thank you.

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne.


Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to