Helen wrote:
>Hi, Aurelia, I'd just like to point out in Tamara's defence that the
statement is part of her signature, she doesn't talk about it in her
emails. Naughty, perhaps, but I can't see why it is inappropriate, no-one
is asked to comment about it.>

I agree. A sig is a personal matter and it takes up very little space.

>On the other hand, I thought our moderators, and other arachnes, have been
pleading through the years for people not to copy a whole long email when
they answer it, just a bit to indicate what the answer is about. I noticed>

Yes, please trim your replies to the list! I try to e-mail people privately
when they post entire messages in their replies but it's so widespread that
I can't get all of them. The only alternative would be to filter all
messages that include the footer and for me to edit them privately and then
send them on to the list, but that would mean a lot of extra work. But after
seeing the doozy that appeared in the last digest, I'm tempted.... ;-)

Best wishes,

Avital

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to