I can't get my computer to communicate with my digital camera (it
apparently requires recompiling the kernel, which I'm definitely not up
to doing at the moment), so I probably won't be able to put pictures
online until next weekend or so, but I'll post it then (and possibly
some other pieces, now that I know we have an album).  
Now, I just looked at all of the other people's pictures instead <g>.

Weronika

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:29:29PM -0700, Patty Dowden wrote:
> >If I make up a particular "grid" to fit the shape that I want to get in
> >the finished piece, does it still count as a grid?  You do need some
> >arrangement of dots to put pins in even in the free laces, right?
> >
> >I just made a Torchon piece on a grid that was initially a square and
> >now is shaped something like if you made each side bend inward like a
> >")".  It also accidentally ended up with a circle with four roses in it
> >in the middle, which was nothing like a circle in the original square
> >piece.  Lots of fun.  Then I added four tape "arms" (each of a different
> >type of tape, since I don't know which looks best), and have a star!
> ><g>.  Designing is such fun!
> >I sure hope I'm not accidentally redesigning something someone already
> >came up with...
> 
> Hi Weronika,
> 
> It is highly unlikely, given your description that anyone has come up with 
> exactly what you have designed.
> 
> I am sure we would all be delighted to see this new piece.  Please post it 
> in the Arachne webshot album.
> 
> http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date
> 
> login :  arachne2003
> password:  honiton
> 
> Patty 
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to