Hi, 
I made a webshot album in the arachne2003 'album space' with all of
my lace pieces in it, including the non-square Torchon stuff. 
The album has my name, Weronika Patena. 

There are also lots of pictures of my lace-related stuff on 
http://vole.stanford.edu/images/caltech/bobbin_lace/
and *lots* of random pictures of me and other people on 
http://vole.stanford.edu/images/
but they're just folders of pictures without descriptions.  I promise
I'll make a real webpage over the summer <g> 

Weronika

> Hi Weronika,
> 
> It is highly unlikely, given your description that anyone has come up with 
> exactly what you have designed.
> 
> I am sure we would all be delighted to see this new piece.  Please post it 
> in the Arachne webshot album.
> 
> http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date
> 
> login :  arachne2003
> password:  honiton
> 
> Patty 
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to