Clive and I are leaving Roanoke on Thursday, August 12, in RV-w/car-in-tow. We'll go
to Maine for a family reunion, across Canada to BC to visit friends in Richmond then
through Washington, Oregon and into California for the USS Oklahoma City ship reunion
in San Jose the weekend of Sept 24, 25 & 26.

I surely will visit the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale (I got their newsletter yesterday)
and if we should be in the area of a lace gathering, I'd love to stop in and say
"Hello."  I'll travel with IOLI Handbook,  but no computer, so should any lacemaker
want to send me a contact should we be in your area, I'd love it.  We have no time
schedule except the last of Sept., and no agenda, and will be free as the
birds....And, you don't have to dust should I be invited!

I will unsubscribe to Lace on Wednesday.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA