Hi!
I just finished a UFO!!!  I put it on the home page of my website, with
close-ups on the "identification" page.  http://www.loreleihalley.com   It
is the Perryman-Voysey raised Honiton leaf sampler, in white.  I started it
in 1990 and got most of it done in the first 6 months.  Then it sat on a
shelf for 14 years.  There is a flaw in the filling, but I didn't notice it
until I had sewn out and tied all the filling pairs.  Oh, well.  I enlarged
the original pattern to 200% of its actual size and worked it in DMC Retors
#30 with DMC Coton a Broder #16 as gimp.  True Honiton lovers will be
aghast, but I just can't see fine Honiton thread, and trying to takes all
the fun out of lace making.  The number of pairs worked out identical to the
instructions given in the book.  So if anybody else wants to enlarge Honiton
patterns, you now know exactly what will work for a 200% enlargement.
Lorelei