I will be visiting Amsterdam in April and would welcome suggestions of
anywhere (best place) where I might see Lace/Lacemaking.  If there is more
than one museum which would be best.  We will only be there for a few days
and
want to see other things too.

The friend I am travelling with is just getting over 6 months of recuperation
from a hip replacement and then 6 weeks later a severely fractured femur, so
walking is still a slow process (we hope by April he will be much better).

Thanks for advice

Malvary in Ottawa