In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jean Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes >The head of the bobbin makes no difference to me - I make a single loop >hitch around the thread, not around the neck,
I went one further than this, and got Eric, Jacqui Southworth's husband, to turn me some Midland bobbins with a single head - I don't use the double head anyway and this meant that the body of the bobbin could be slightly longer, (without sacrificing thread space on the long neck) allowing it to be wound by hand without the spangle catching the lower edge of my hand with each turn. Unfortunately, the makers of bobbin blanks don't consider that point about bobbin length! -- Jane Partridge -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.1 - Release Date: 01/04/2005 - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
