On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:31:56 -0500, BarbE wrote:
>Welcome to the list Andy.  I am sure you will find this a very talented and
>sharing group of lacemakers.  I am not sure, tho', about your friend who
>suggested a sofa pillow and  pencils!    Sounds like a pre-internet act of
>desperation.
Doesn't sound that bad to me.  I had my first try with crochet cotton
wrapped around clothes pegs putting the pins into cork ceiling tiles.  One
small bookmark was enough to get me hooked and convince me to buy some
better equipment.

The sofa pillow will probably be too soft - try to find a piece of stiff
foam instead.
--
The unexamined life is not worth living. Plato
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/