I make lace for fun and the challenge of different laces. Most of it is either given away (bookmarks mostly, plus some wedding hankies or garters, animal motifs and lace corsgaes) or goes on my demo display boards. (Yes, plural, boards. I've had to go to a second board as I've accumulated more lace pieces. )

I have put lace on pincushions and in paperweights. Several sample strips and small motifs were put on a pieced vest that I often wear for demos.

Alice in Oregon -- where I'm off to another day at the fair. It's only 8 hours a day during the set up time, then 13 hours a day during the fair. I hope my official work lets me make some lace, at least part of the time.